Wow. So I’m incredibly honoured to announce that Erika the Bibliophile has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is my first ever blogging award, having only re-started blogging recently, so I’m incredibly flattered and thank you so much to Erika (everyone go check out her blog!).
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, here are your seven facts:
- I’m a student attending the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus for English and History.
- I hope to attend the Creative Book Publishing program at Humber College next summer to become a professional book reviewer.
- My lifelong dream is to be an author.
- My favourite book is The Fault in Our Stars, with my second-favourite being The Truth About Forever.
- I am the oldest of three sisters.
- Just one month ago, I won the Best Fiction award at the 2015 UTSC Humanities Conference for my short story “Songbird.”
- I am fascinated with names. I could spend all day on Nameberry looking up names and their meanings.
Ri at Hiver & Café
Nic at View From a Walking Frame
Mel at The Daily Prophecy
Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl
Tash at The Bookie Monsters
Zakiya at Books, TV, and Me
Joanna at Sweet Little Wood
Sarah Cross at Fairy Tale Mood
Amy at falcoskater
Saloni at By Blood a Queen
I took to heart the idea of versatile blogs and tried to list as many different types of blogs as possible. I hope you’ll check them out and enjoy!
-Ember Book Reviews xxoo